You are welcome to submit a Quaker arts related event using our Submit a new event form, we can also publicise events on our Facebook page.
Loving Earth Project in California
March 26 - May 21
Loving Earth panels will be on display in California and elsewhere in the USA in Spring 2023. Some details will be updated at http://lovingearth-project.uk/events-2/ as well as on the websites of the relevant museums.
- Sacramento Friends Meeting — Panels will be shared and discussed at the rise of Meeting for Worship, 11am.
- Sacramento Museum of Science and Curiosity — This is a wonderful new venue with interactive exhibits for children of all ages. They have about 600 visitors a day. The panels will hang in the main corridor leading to their nature & environment wing.
- Atrium 916 — This Creative Innovation Center for Sustainability in Old Sacramento offers a circular economy marketplace for Sacramento-made products. Visitors can enjoy the display and have time to respond with drawings or poems to add to the exhibit.
- Unitarian Universalist Society of Sacramento — Panels will be on display in the main hall for the month of April
- Effie Yeaw Nature Center — Panel exhibit will be accompanied by weekend educational programing and activities for children created by the Nature Center staff.
- St. Anthony Parish — A smaller traveling exhibit will be on display before and after weekend masses.
- Sacramento Earth Day 2023 (April 23) — A full day of activities and exhibits in Southside Park.
April 23-May 14
- Unitarian Universalist Church of Fresno, CA — Details to come.
- Gateway Science Museum at California State University, Chico CA — The exhibit will be accompanied by a panel making event led by their resident artist.
- MONCA, Museum of Northern CA in Chico — Details to come.